How come when I get a comment on a status, it makes me go to the mobile site to comment it again? what happened to being able to comment through the actual app? I just updated to 5.0 recently and I just realized that when i get a comment on something, if i want to comment back i have to go the mobile site, i can't just do it through the app. Am I the only one experiencing this? How can I fix this?
    03-03-10 10:58 PM
    Facebooks app isnt the greatest . It needs alot of work. Youre better off using the mobile site.
    03-03-10 11:01 PM
    wonder why it is taking rim this long to produce the finest quality facebook app. are rim employees drinking beer or something at work lol?
    03-03-10 11:06 PM
    I wasn't having this problem before...D: I was actually pretty happpy with the FB app, it did the job, but now it keeps making me go to the mobile site to comment back, doesn't that take away the whole point of an app?
    03-03-10 11:09 PM
    They have some bugs to work out...
    03-03-10 11:13 PM
    Its gettting really annoying. HOW CAN I FIX THIS!?! kL:djs;adlllf lol.
    03-04-10 12:16 AM
    Even when the app works, its slow as sh it. I use it just for notifications now. And go to the mobile site to actually view/post. RIM does not want to adapt to the rest of the world I guess. RIM clearly has no intentions of perfecting this app, I have only seen it get worse, and we haven't seen an update in several months. Even tho this is one of the worst builds so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 12:43 AM
    Yes this just started with me to the other day! Maybe its facebook
    not RIM.

03-04-10 04:02 AM
    Yeah I think it was Facebook too. I use Digsby at work, and FB wasn't connecting there either.

03-06-10 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD