So when I try to login to Facebook through the Facebook app on my 9650, it says "The Facebook server is not able to handle your login request at this time. Please try again later."

So I tried again in an hour, 2 hours, and 12 hours with the same response.

I've talked with some friends with 9650's and they haven't had any problems using their Facebook apps so that makes me think its a problem on my end.

Any advice?

Thanks
    03-27-11 10:37 AM
    Same thing here on my Torch on Rogers............... Past 3 days, even did a fresh install of OS and tried old app, updated app and beta app.

All same,
    03-27-11 12:35 PM
    Okay so it's been a full 24 hours since I tried to login and it is still saying "The Facebook server is not able to handle your login request at this time. Please try again later."

I've tried a battery pull and I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it still isn't working. I'm getting really pissed because what's the point of an app if it doesn't work?

Is there ANYTHING else I can do to try to fix this???
    03-27-11 08:51 PM
    Have you tried signing into Facebook via a desktop. I once had that issue and when I signed in from a desktop, was greeted with a message that someone tried to access my account and had to change my password. Once I did that, all was fine. I know some other users have had issues in the past with an privacy setting on Facebook to allow access from a mobile device. Other than that, the only thing I could think of is its a FB issue.
    03-27-11 10:41 PM
    Have you tried signing into Facebook via a desktop. I once had that issue and when I signed in from a desktop, was greeted with a message that someone tried to access my account and had to change my password. Once I did that, all was fine. I know some other users have had issues in the past with an privacy setting on Facebook to allow access from a mobile device. Other than that, the only thing I could think of is its a FB issue.
    Yeah I've logged in via a desktop numerous times as well as on my Blackberry mobile internet. But the app still won't work. I can still access Facebook, but it would be 10 times easier if I could use the Facebook app.
    03-28-11 02:11 PM
    I have a 9650 and I am getting the same message. Has anyone found a fix for this yet?
    04-25-11 01:47 PM
    you can now try m.facebook.com too
    04-25-11 03:13 PM
    m.facebook.com works, but that's not really the point. As USC52013 stated, what is the point of an app if it doesn't work?
    04-25-11 03:52 PM
    are you new in facebook?
    i had same problem, because im new in facebook.
    i'm haven't friends yet. and i tried to add my friend. requested friend accepted.
    and i try to log in again in app facebook.
    voila.. problem solved
    sorry for my bad english
    05-08-11 06:13 AM
    I just created my account and have nobody connected to me yet (as Facebook puts it "You have no friends!") and I am getting the same message. Maybe I need to get a friend in order for this application to start working!
    06-28-11 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD