All of a sudden I am getting a stream post not available error. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it.... and still.... It is very frustrating. Can anyone help me fix this? HELP. I use facebook a lot.
    02-10-10 09:51 AM
    I'm running into the same thing........I think there needs to be an update developed still for the Storm. I just go to the mobile site for the time being.

Matt
    02-10-10 09:58 AM
    gee... i am sorry. I am having the problem i thought id ask. I have 2 little kids. no time to sift and look for new posts... thought someone could help.
    02-10-10 11:54 AM
    OMG, why does it bother you so much? I think you must be spending way too much time here! Like she said, not everyone who encounters a problem has the time, as apparently you two do, to sit around and search. They need to ask quickly for help and hopefully get it, not crap from people who have nothing better to do than get upset by something so trivial!
    02-10-10 12:32 PM
    Nemoid, seriously, stop being an ***. You're not helping at all.
    So making 25 different threads is going to magically going to get someone the answer? You know what else also doesn't help 25 different threads in ONE DAY ON THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM.

THERE IS NO SOLUTION YET.

Use the mobile site, wait for an update, or quit whining!
    02-10-10 12:49 PM
    This is why I never ask anything here.

Do not get me wrong, a lot of helpful tips and info that just with a little search you seem to find the answer...but when I cannot find it I would not even DARE to post a question on the Storm forums...
    02-10-10 12:53 PM
    This is why I never ask anything here.

Do not get me wrong, a lot of helpful tips and info that just with a little search you seem to find the answer...but when I cannot find it I would not even DARE to post a question on the Storm forums...
    See and its people such as the one that posted in this thread that gives the good members a bad name.
    02-10-10 12:55 PM
    By the way the app seems to work now for me...took the battery out and waited for a few minutes and started working, updates, post and everything.
    02-10-10 01:00 PM
    So making 25 different threads is going to magically going to get someone the answer? You know what else also doesn't help 25 different threads in ONE DAY ON THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM.

Nice to see the mods agree with others here and all of your "seriously" posts are gone. No need to harass everyone asking about the Facebook issues.
    02-10-10 01:07 PM
    By the way the app seems to work now for me...took the battery out and waited for a few minutes and started working, updates, post and everything.
    Still Not Working For Me.
    02-10-10 01:20 PM
    Nice to see the mods agree with others here and all of your "seriously" posts are gone. No need to harass everyone asking about the Facebook issues.
    Glad to see that the mods are your hero's.
    02-10-10 01:24 PM
    they are getting ready to do an upgrade on it so its more like the website, look for an update coming soon, i wouldnt download unless u want the lame page like they have now for the main profile page on their site...
    02-10-10 03:03 PM
    Mine has been out for two whole days now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 03:07 PM

At least you offered some help this time with by suggesting going to the mobile site...
    02-10-10 03:09 PM
    x.facebook.com

I'm posting it in all of these threads, but more threads keep showing up.
    02-10-10 03:10 PM
    x.facebook.com
    only works for STORM owners.
    EVERYONE is not a storm owner.

for NON-STORM OWNERS go to M.FACEBOOK.COM
    02-10-10 03:20 PM
    Did you notice what thread you were in??? Lol.
    02-10-10 03:25 PM
    storm...did you notice the bold user that posted in here?

lulzzzz
    02-10-10 03:29 PM
    Hahahaha....Facebook Armageddon
    02-10-10 03:44 PM
    Hahahaha....Facebook Armageddon
    so now that we took care of everything in PM(like good CB members ) do we exchange PINs?
    02-10-10 03:47 PM
    Just gotta wait for an update

Use x.Facebook.com until then

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 04:00 PM
    so now that we took care of everything in PM(like good CB members ) do we exchange PINs?
    Of course we do.....

....in pm (like good CB members)
    02-10-10 04:05 PM
    Never mind it stop working...
    02-10-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD