Hey guys,

My facebook app is just giving me status updates from a couple of friends. When I log onto the mobile site, there's HEAPS of new updates.

Why won't it update properly?

I've tried hard reset, logging out and in again, uninstalling and reinstalling the app...nothing seems to work!

Any ideas?
    07-10-11 11:04 PM
    It could be that the status updates on FB Mobile can be new feed rather than recent posts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-11 08:10 AM
    Same issue here. It's been that way since sunday :S. Only very few posts show up.

Curve 9300 3G, same situation on Facebook 1.9 and 2.0.029
    07-12-11 12:57 AM
    I can't get mine to work either.

It will only show feeds from 2 days ago, and nothing newer.

Very frustrating.
    07-14-11 04:28 PM
    The new FB app is broken. I can get mine to start updating by doing a complete cold boot (pull the battery). Then it works for a while (week or so) and then quits updating again. I wish I could revert to the old version. It had a few shortcomings but I preferred it to this broken POS.
    08-22-11 06:19 PM
    If I could go back to the previous version I would - I liked how I could just choose status updates. I have myself quit playing facebook games because it is so annoying to have to scroll through all the postings that it got to me.
    08-22-11 06:32 PM
    If I could go back to the previous version I would - I liked how I could just choose status updates. I have myself quit playing facebook games because it is so annoying to have to scroll through all the postings that it got to me.
    You still can just view status updates. Just put the cursor in the little box where you type your own status update and then hit your bb menu key. If you scroll down View Status Updates is one of the options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD