I have many apps on my storm and app memory
    Was always fine around 26. I added the Facebook
    App and saw mem. Steadily go down. I had it set
    So that it was NOT always linking to internet.
    After uninstalling app everything is fine again.
    Any was else has similar experience?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 01:00 PM
    which version was this with? the newer one that just came out or the older one? I have always had a mem leak but with 148, it almost vanished. Now its back and I don't know if its the FB app or the newer version of the VVM app....
    07-07-09 01:15 PM
    Aerize Optimizer is a MUST HAVE if you use the Storm. It costs around $10 but totally worth it. Storm should have been made with this software already built in but unfortunately not. Using it will make your Storm run the way it was MEANT to
    07-07-09 01:32 PM
    which version was this with? the newer one that just came out or the older one? I have always had a mem leak but with 148, it almost vanished. Now its back and I don't know if its the FB app or the newer version of the VVM app....
    I just downloaded it last week

07-07-09 02:43 PM
    It does have a memory leak. I'm downgrading to 1.5 because 1.6 is a fail especially for BES users
    07-08-09 03:50 PM
    That explains my leak..oh well its not that bad I guess

07-08-09 03:54 PM
    Aerize Optimizer is a MUST HAVE if you use the Storm. It costs around $10 but totally worth it. Storm should have been made with this software already built in but unfortunately not. Using it will make your Storm run the way it was MEANT to
    Suggest folks read the reviews on Mobihand and do some research before buying this one. Read and make your own, informed decision. Disclaimer: I've never used it, but did some research on it recently. Not saying it's good or bad. That's for the customer to decide.
    07-08-09 04:24 PM
    I did a wipe today to try to stop my memory leak and was at 45 megs for several hours. I had no extra apps installed. Then I installed Facebook, checked memory and was at 43. 20 minutes later I was at 38, then 32, now 31. It sure seems like this latest version of the Facebook app is a major memory leak! Too bad I wasted time wiping when it seems it's just FB.
    07-09-09 11:35 AM
    What's even better is that RIM developed the Facebook application in-house and it screws up your device leading to deleted texts/emails/calendar entries.
    07-09-09 12:12 PM
    I am cured. I actually NEVER check my memory anymore. I hardly do battery pulls either. Phone seems to work fine. I just had to get over the constant memory obsession.

07-09-09 12:25 PM
    I've fixed the issue. I did another wipe and noticed that there are two facebooks listed in the installer. I removed both and then downloaded the newest facebook. I've been at 46 megs to 40 megs for well over 24 hours now! Must be a corrupted Facebook database that causes this issue I'm guessing.
    07-10-09 01:36 PM
    I've deleted the app for a while to see if my memory becomes more steady. I like the way the new moble browser version looks so I'll stick to using that in the meantime.
    07-10-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD