Funny. I can check it online, and even Blackberry Browser. Its just when I try to login usign FB1.7 Blackberry App, it gives me a message that I don't have data. However, everything else, including BBM, Email, etc. Work fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 11:44 AM
    I had this problem. It was pissing me off to no end. I even got the "Account Unavailable
    Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience. " error when logging in via PC. Seems to be ok now. I thought I was going insane.. good to know it wasn't just me.
    10-20-09 02:26 PM
    hi

I've been having the same issues since yesterday. I think it's been going on for a while the login expired session for about a week now, I thought it was just a fluke. Now, i would sign on for about less than a minute and it would say login expired. When I do try to log on it says data service unavailable. I have called T-mobile and they have tried sending the service books again. Everything else so far works on my 8900 4.6.1.231. I have deleted and readded the FB app like 3 or more times. I did the reset/ battery pull. It still says the same thing over and over again. I am also having problems logging on to their computer site. It says my account is unavailable and to try later, but the mobile website from my 8900 works fine. I have no problem logging on there. This is very frustrating!..Anyone finds any solution to this, please post it. THanks.

OMG, I've been having the same EXACT issue with Facebook on my 8310. I feel like chuckin' my phone into the river. The entire issue is very frustrating. I can't even upload pictures properly on the computer itself. HELP!!
    10-20-09 09:26 PM
    why doesnt facebook every close?? I go to menu, close.. then when im on my home screen and hold the BB button to see the apps open, Facebook is always there.. am i doing something wrong??
    10-20-09 10:08 PM
    This is a FB issue, My wife can log in on my curve and hers, but I get the log in expired / no data service errors on both my phone and hers. It has to be my FB account.
    10-26-09 12:20 PM
    same story here...I thought it had to do with my upgrade to the 5.0 OS, but I realized that yesterday even as I was trying to use the Facebook site on my computer that it was super slow and I was getting all sorts of errors....I hope they fix this quickly...
    10-26-09 02:43 PM
    I think I'm going to go with the people that say this is facebook's problem.

For more then a week I haven't been able to log into facebook at all, phone or computer. When I try to log onto the computer, it either tells me that I need to be logged in to view the page and when I try to log in again it give me the "account unavailable due to site maintenance" or I just get the "account unavailable due to site maintenance" to begin with. Then, before that when I logged in it treated my account as a new one and I had zero friends but I had all my pictures, videos, and was still able to access the pages I was a fan of.

Then about two days after that I wasn't able to log into the facebook app on my phone. I got "your log in session has expired" message a few times and now all it will give me is "data service not available" message. I deleted the app and downloaded the new one - but the same thing. No access for me. But my friend was able to log in on my phone and when I logged out of his and tried to log into mine it wouldn't let me.

I've tried to contact facebook, and I've looked everywhere but they don't have a contact link. The only way I've found to contact them is to post on one of their pages, but you have to be logged in to do that. I tried making a new account just so that I could contact them but it won't even let me register. I read the article that was posted on this forum and it said that less then %5 of facebook users (about 150,000 users) have been affected by this problem and I sure am sorry I was one of them.

I'm not sure what's going on with facebook but I sure hope they fix it soon so I can check my facebook. I haven't been on in going on two weeks and it's driving me crazy. I'm ready for this to be fixed.

-Lauren
    Last edited by l.lovebird; 10-26-09 at 07:32 PM.
    10-26-09 04:29 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD