So i just recently updated my storm and it erased alot of my stuff...no big. but when i install facebook it is nowhere to be found. Its not on my home page (i also checked if it was hidden) nor was it in my download folder (also checked if hidden). It isnt in a folder anywhere. But when i go to Tools-Applications, it claims it is installed correctly and working. But i cant find it anywhere!

is there a way to search for programs and run them? or does anyone know what to do?...

please help me someone...
    11-02-09 07:24 PM
    uninstall the app

then go here and install it

BlackBerry - Facebook Download

dont use app world
    11-02-09 08:32 PM
    this doesn't work for everyone... I have a friend who has deleted.. installed... deleted installed... from multiple locations and it still doesn't show up ...

i would love to see a solution to this!
    11-03-09 12:53 AM
    I have tried just about everything on this one and I have to say the issue is on Facebook's end. I even went as far as wiping the Storm, and tried installing Facebook first before even restoring my data, and it had the same result. Generally, I just use the Facebook mobile site, but wanted to try to be the hero and fix this one, but no luck. So unless there is some random permission that needs to be blocked, because I have it set to allow all, as well as tried compatibility mode in both directions, it was a continued fail. So I would say sit tight, because several people are having the issue, so I am sure it will get fixed eventually. In the meantime, set up to do Facebook via sms, mms, or use the mobile site, because this one is a time waster to diagnose so far. Good luck, and hopefully there is someone better than me that can figure it out.
    11-03-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks for all the help! i guess i'll just sit this one out til an update or something. Appreciate the responses

-blake

I have tried just about everything on this one and I have to say the issue is on Facebook's end. I even went as far as wiping the Storm, and tried installing Facebook first before even restoring my data, and it had the same result. Generally, I just use the Facebook mobile site, but wanted to try to be the hero and fix this one, but no luck. So unless there is some random permission that needs to be blocked, because I have it set to allow all, as well as tried compatibility mode in both directions, it was a continued fail. So I would say sit tight, because several people are having the issue, so I am sure it will get fixed eventually. In the meantime, set up to do Facebook via sms, mms, or use the mobile site, because this one is a time waster to diagnose so far. Good luck, and hopefully there is someone better than me that can figure it out.
    11-03-09 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD