I'm new to blackberry and so far this phone is AWESOME!! Anyways I notice now that when i go and try uploading Pics to facebook from the phone sometimes it posts my Pics but 98% of the time i get a error message and the Pics dont post. Does anyone have a idea on why this happens? was making a Facebook app the wrong thing to do?
    01-08-10 09:59 PM
    It could be that there is a size limit to the pictures uploaded to Facebook... You might try a picture size and quality that are a bit lower, and see if that ups the success rate
    01-08-10 10:44 PM
    I have the same problem. Idk what it is. Its disappointing :/
    I doubt its the size of the pictures because when you upload them it says its resizing the image.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-10 10:53 PM
    I'm running the most recent Facebook release and the most current version of the OS for the Curve, and I experience regular lockups on the Facebook app. Even when I select "Like" which to me seems like a really basic function, I often get error messages. It also lags a longtime in general to load most things on the Facebook app.
    01-08-10 11:03 PM
    if that doesn't work, just email the photos to the designated email from FB.
    01-08-10 11:38 PM
    Facebook App has nothing but problems with it..
    01-09-10 12:09 AM
    The Facebook uploading function from BlackBerry has been broken since just before Christmas.

01-09-10 01:15 AM
    I've had my phone for a little over a month and it only worked omce for me. Has not worked since before Christmas like the previos person says. Have not tried doing it thru email yet.

01-09-10 11:59 AM
    Broken or not I was able to take a pic and upload it right to fb yesterday.

01-09-10 03:04 PM
    Broken or not I was able to take a pic and upload it right to fb yesterday.

Yea I'm able to do it to once in a while when it wants to work. Who makes those apps? or is it blackberry's issue on why it don't wanna work? either way it needs to be fixed! Other then that i have no problems with the phone at all.
    01-10-10 12:41 AM
    I've had issues with the same thing recently. It's used to work pretty solid and never had issues, but I'm guessing a FB app update started it all...
    01-10-10 02:25 AM
    I hope they fix it whatever the problem is

01-10-10 02:33 AM
    I agree. I took out my battery and retried; yet I still can't even get INTO FB on my BB when my other BB friends can...
    01-10-10 10:27 PM
    The facebook app just had an upgrade. Maybe that will help it.
    01-11-10 08:15 AM
    The facebook app just had an upgrade. Maybe that will help it.
    There is no update on my phone for Facebook. When did u get it?
    01-11-10 08:28 AM
    You might want to delete the facebook app and try to reinstall it. I never used the Facebook app myself, I just went to m.facebook.com; seemed to be faster!
    01-11-10 09:27 AM
    I just ran into a other problem. I just noticed a half hour ago that ALL my contacts in my phone book were gone and i just had to put them all back in again. whats the deal with that? how do they delete themselves????
    01-11-10 04:04 PM
    I just did a Major software update on the phone now Pics upload to Facebook with no problems now!! That's all it needed!!!
    01-11-10 06:40 PM
    All is fine now with the phone after the major update.thanks for everyones help.

01-12-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD