Hey everyone quick Q.

I had the facebook app on my Curve and it automatically set all my contacts on my phone to their photos on facebook. I downloaded the app on my tour and my contacts pictures/places of work have not been updated with their pictures.

Anyone know how to set this up?

Thank you to everyone in advance!
    07-21-09 12:38 AM
    yup go onto facebook app and menu and connecto bb contact. then select contact. then u can choose which to add. works much easier if u go into friends list and do it from there. also go to app and options and run setup wizard again. hope this helps
    07-21-09 01:46 AM
    yup go onto facebook app and menu and connecto bb contact. then select contact. then u can choose which to add. works much easier if u go into friends list and do it from there. also go to app and options and run setup wizard again. hope this helps
    i appreciate the help but on my old phone it checked through all my contacts to see who i was friends with on facebook all in one shot automatically.
    07-21-09 02:22 AM
    use the setup wizard in the facebook app and this will do it all in one shot if u select setup contacts wen in the facebook wizard. did this wen i first set up facebook app. didnt work wen i tried it again later so mayb too late.
    07-21-09 02:55 AM
    it never redoes it for me either, the only way i found to do it was to go to your friends list in the facebook app, and then click menu on each contact you have linked and click on refresh blackberry contact.

luckily not everyone on my friend's list was linked so it didn't take too long...
    07-21-09 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD