I got my new blackberry curve 8330 today and facebook was on it and ready to go. When I went to use it later on the facebook app was gone, I went in and made sure it wasn't hidden. I went onto Blackberry App world and downloaded it there, and was able to get on, but there is no shortcut for it on my desktop. I was told to uninstall it and install it again. When I uninstalled it the facebook icon showed up on my desktop but will not let me download it, a message comes up saying this device cannot handle system requirements? How do I get facebook and get the app shortcut on my desktop?!?!
    06-08-09 11:09 PM
    try downloading it straight from the facebook website. my friend has the same phone as you and the new FB 1.6 works just fine on his phone. i dont know about you, but anything i download gets placed in a "downloads" folder. i then have to manually move the icon to my home screen.
    06-09-09 02:06 AM
    I got my new blackberry curve 8330 today and facebook was on it and ready to go. When I went to use it later on the facebook app was gone, I went in and made sure it wasn't hidden. I went onto Blackberry App world and downloaded it there, and was able to get on, but there is no shortcut for it on my desktop. I was told to uninstall it and install it again. When I uninstalled it the facebook icon showed up on my desktop but will not let me download it, a message comes up saying this device cannot handle system requirements? How do I get facebook and get the app shortcut on my desktop?!?!

BlackBerry - Facebook for BlackBerry Smartphones

should download ok from there...
    06-09-09 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD