Ok- so I've gone through FAQs, searched forums, searched google-- can't find anything helpful!

I have a tour (vzw), newest OS, connected through BES from exchangemymail.com . It's been 4-5 months since I've had a FB notification actually come to my phone. I don't think its a spam issue, I'm obviously logged into the app, don't know how to refresh FB service books, have uninstalled/reinstalled the app many times... nothing works!

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?
    04-11-10 11:35 PM
    Did you happen to start filtering Facebook emails on the email account you use? I use a gmail account and I had a filter on the emails, meaning the completely skipped my inbox, and until I took that off I didn't get any notifications.
    04-12-10 12:02 AM
    Okay, I know you said you don't think it's a spam issue, but hear me out. I stopped receiving FB notifications on my BB because I stopped getting the emails because they were being marked as spam in my email account. In order to fix this, you need to add the email address that your FB notifications come from to your contacts (or safe list or whatever it's called so it doesn't get marked as spam). The address will be something like notification+xxxx@facebookmail.com (where xxxx are different letters and/or numbers). Then, check to make sure that you've enabled the email notifications by going to your account settings on FB. Also, while you're there, make sure it's sending the notifications to the same email you have on your BB.

This helped me when nothing else would. Hopefully this will work for you, too.
    04-12-10 12:04 AM
    In order to fix this, you need to add the email address that your FB notifications come from to your contacts (or safe list or whatever it's called so it doesn't get marked as spam). The address will be something like notification+xxxx@facebookmail.com (where xxxx are different letters and/or numbers). Then, check to make sure that you've enabled the email notifications by going to your account settings on FB. Also, while you're there, make sure it's sending the notifications to the same email you have on your BB.

Can you be more specific. I don't get any fb emails at all-- how do I determine the address that I need to add to my "safe list". I use a google apps hosted email address, managed by outlook 2007, fyi.
    04-12-10 09:08 AM
    This is a dumb question, but which e-mail address are FB notifications set to go to? Also do you have it set up properly (everything checked on) on FB itself?
    04-12-10 01:09 PM
    This is a dumb question, but which e-mail address are FB notifications set to go to? Also do you have it set up properly (everything checked on) on FB itself?
    To whatever your email address is but, you have to set it up.
    04-12-10 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD