Today my facebook app hasnt recieved any notifications when on my computer i did receive some. I haven't messed with the settings or anything. But the facebook app works fine.
    10-30-10 03:07 PM
    I'm in the same boat....
    10-30-10 03:20 PM
    I think the FB server is down atm. I'm having the same issue & never had it before.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-10 03:39 PM
    I noticed it too. Was wondering if the beta 1.9.0.12 was messed up. From what I am seeing here, I guess it is the server.
    10-30-10 05:42 PM
    I have the same problem but I am on a Curve 8520 with latest OS and latest FB App. I can see all my notifications/messages/pokes on my PC but nothing in the FB app on my BB.
    10-30-10 05:47 PM
    Having the same issue but seems lots of people are experiencing the same issue...so seems like it is a FB problem!

10-30-10 05:49 PM
    Fixed now. I am getting notifications now.
    10-30-10 07:51 PM
    It's worldwide problem. It will be all ok soon enough.
    10-30-10 08:12 PM
    We're all gonna die!

Not!

10-31-10 02:43 AM
    Same here but I've decided to turn them off now as I am sick off them coming through everytime I click on like or leave a comment on a post. Strange how the "problem" has made me realise I'm better off without notifications!! :-)

10-31-10 03:38 AM
    Is everyone still having this issues? Mine have been down for a day or two now and its getting really annoying.
    I uninstalled and then reinstalled the facebook app (version 49 I think?) and still no luck. I swapped my facebook settings to send me emails about notifications but I'd rather it work through the app so it syncs up with BerryBuzz.
    10-31-10 06:50 AM
    Mine has been hit or miss for about a week. I was hoping to get 1.9 to solve any bugs that may have been affecting it but was too slow! LOL I tried logging out and a hard re-boot which often fixes any glitches but it failed this time. I have been checking the main page of the app, then going to the mobile site to check for notifications. It's a slow workaround but until they fix it, I don't have too many other options for my FB fix!
    10-31-10 09:49 AM
    I was having the same problem yesterday, but today I have been getting my notifications! What would we do without facebook! LOL

10-31-10 10:15 AM
    Is anyone getting the sound alert and LED blink if someone sends you a facebook message? I am not talking about the email notification. I mean like if you were getting a sms or yahoo messenger message.
    10-31-10 10:32 AM
    Yeah my LED blinks and I get the sound alert..

10-31-10 10:35 AM
    Mine doesn't. i only get the icon in the home screen.
    10-31-10 10:37 AM
    originally I would get a yellow splat looking design on my FB icon when someone commented on my wall. Then a couple days ago I got no notifications at all and came here (first action always) and found that others were having the same issue. Then late last night I did get some notifications but they came WITH an audio sound (same as my SMS alert) and the yellow symbol. Now today we are back at receiving no notifications at all even though I have had several people write on my wall or comment on others postings that I am following.

guess we just have to wait and see IF and when it gets fixed.........
    10-31-10 10:40 AM
    Well, mine started working again around 8pm lastnight. But, as of about 30mins ago they stopped working again. Oh well, it'll work itself out. Maybe they're getting ready to release 1.9 lol.

10-31-10 05:28 PM
    Same here..was working earlier, but now nothing

10-31-10 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD