For the last week or so my Facebook app is only updating a handful of statuses. This morning when I opened the app the last status update that it showed was from 8 hours ago and then one before that was from 11 hours ago. I've been using the mobile site, because it seems to update everything consistently, but seriously what is going on with the app itself - it's really frustrating and annoying. I've even deleted and then reinstalled and it's the same thing. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
    07-11-11 08:36 AM
    Are you refreshing your time line?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 02:46 AM
    Maybe it's set to refresh the feed every 3 hours. When you're on the fb app press the BlackBerry button, go to options and then go to the bottom. There should be something that says "check for new feeds" it'll give you the option of choosing every 30 minutes, every hour and so forth. Set it to one you want and that should do it. Hope it helps
    07-12-11 01:05 PM
    Same problem. =\ The Browser takes forever and i left the Facebook app open and it gave me a message that it couldnt connect to the net. The App World is still working fine. Strange...
    07-13-11 02:21 AM
    Had the same thing couple days ago, opened the app to "No new feeds available". Seems temporary, working now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 08:16 PM
    problem comes from your provider, signal was not good.
    07-17-11 10:33 PM
    Oh, I did a battery pull and it seems fine now.. haha. weird :P
    07-18-11 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD