So, I keep trying to post and update my status blah blah blah, and it keeps saying it cant connect to facebook. BUT it still updates my stream and other things? I am not getting any of my notifications and cannot post anything. I have full service my edge is perfect and my phone bill is paid, help!

I've tried un installing but I couldn't find it anywhere in my applications TO uninstall. So I just ended up installing it again and replacing it. Also rebooted still no dice.
    06-21-10 12:33 PM
    I'm having the same problem.
    06-21-10 12:38 PM
    Me & my husband were having the same issues also since last night, as were many others. We went into our browser optins and cleared our cache, history, everything we could clear & now it is working fine.

Last night FB did post to thier BB page that they were updating & such. Hopefully making way for version 1.8. We will see. Hope that works for yah!
    06-21-10 12:42 PM
    I guess a lot of people are, I'm guessing were going to have to just sit tight till a cb genius saves the day lol.
    06-21-10 12:43 PM
    Me & my husband were having the same issues also since last night, as were many others. We went into our browser optins and cleared our cache, history, everything we could clear & now it is working fine.

Last night FB did post to thier BB page that they were updating & such. Hopefully making way for version 1.8. We will see. Hope that works for yah!
    Well I'm not using the mobile browser facebook, I'm using the actual bbw download... How would clearing things in your browser help with the app I'm wondering? (:
    06-21-10 12:44 PM
    On the Facebook for Blackberry Smart phones pages on Facebook it says.
    RIM and Facebook are aware of an issue with Facebook for BlackBerry and we are working together to resolve the issue.
    06-21-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD