Hello everyone,

I have a blackberry pearl 8120 and i have the facebook app install version 1.2.0.

I don't get friend request or messages, Does the facebook app works different with different types of phones?? My friend has a curve and she is able to get friedn request and message in her app.

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
    02-23-09 11:01 AM
    Hello there. I am using the facebook application on a 8120 Pearl and it works absolutely fine. Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
    02-24-09 03:26 PM
    You have to make sure that the e-mail address that yiu use to receive e-mail notifications thru facebook is the same as the one that you have setup on your Pearl. Also, go into the options on facebook and find the section where you can set what notifications are sent as e-mail and make sure that those are set as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 03:34 PM
    thanks Elvin,

that works, i had my work email and my facebook email different.

thanks IBZ aswell.

Joel
    02-24-09 04:13 PM
    Be sure your email is setup on your blackberry, with your facebook notifications email. Than go into your facebook settings to choose what you want to recieve "by email" which to you really means what notifications you want to receieve on your phone.
    02-24-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD