I think either its FB servers or 1.7 is due out shortly hehe!
    09-18-09 05:16 AM
    I can't seem to be able to view status updates that are posted from people's iPhone's when I'm in the BB Facebook app. It started happening when when they rolled out the new iPhone app. I can see the updates on the mobile site, but not in the app. Weird.
    09-23-09 01:37 PM
    I am not able to comment on iPhone users postes/status. UGH!!!
    10-13-09 07:37 AM
    I opened this thread to see what other problems people were having...glad it's not just me. I only have two friends (that I know of) currently using iPhone and I can't comment on any of their status' either!!! Frustrating. I've had a lot of problems with this app, but I won't get rid of it cause it's how half of my far flung family communicates!!! Wish they'd fix it though.
    10-13-09 08:26 AM
    Weird.
    Does anybody ever or havin this sorta problem, can't login? When u log in to facebook web it says ur account is disable? Please somebody help me.. And wth they disabled my account? I've email the cs but I don't get any reply yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 08:34 AM
    I opened this thread to see what other problems people were having...glad it's not just me. I only have two friends (that I know of) currently using iPhone and I can't comment on any of their status' either!!! Frustrating. I've had a lot of problems with this app, but I won't get rid of it cause it's how half of my far flung family communicates!!! Wish they'd fix it though.
    Happy New Year, are you still having this problem or did the latest update fix it for you?
    01-14-10 09:31 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD