Just me, or is the facebook app not working lately? I can update my status and send msgs, but I haven't received any notices in the last couple weeks.
    Guess i've been sppiled, so now I find it annoying to have to actually go to the site to check for msgs....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 08:49 AM
    I am also having issues with receiving notifications from Facebook. I have tried logging out, closing the program, turning the phone off, then restarting the phone and logging back in and I still can't get notifications. The new MySpace app is not giving me notifications either. I have enough service for it. I thought something was wrong internally in my Peral 8130, but I am not sure if its the hardware or software...
    11-19-08 08:56 AM
    I don't use facebook a lot, but I do have the app on my BB and like it to keep up with family, etc. I noticed last week that I was not getting notifications, so I logged in to the facebook site to look at my settings. It turns out all of my notifications were set to off. I don't know how it happened because I surely didn't do it, but I turned them back on and it is working OK now.
    11-19-08 09:08 AM
    I thought maybe the notifications got turned off when they swithched to the new FB layout, but I couldn't find where to turn them back on....

11-19-08 09:19 AM
    NM, I'm an *****. Thanks.

11-19-08 09:32 AM
    Just log in to facebook on your computer and fix your settings. It seems that somehow everyone's email notifications all got turned off.

11-19-08 09:33 AM
    Hehe. It censors ID10T, nice. I love censorship.... So many sensitive eyes and ears....

11-19-08 09:34 AM
    Hehe. It censors ID10T, nice. I love censorship.... So many sensitive eyes and ears....

well that wasnt the word I'd guessed you put there!
    11-19-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD