for some reason i stopped getting my fb notices on my app anyone else having this problem
    06-29-10 11:41 PM
    Has something to do with your email since youe email is what notifcations go through. Change your email on your phone or facebook? or settings in facebook?
    06-30-10 12:21 AM
    All the application does is it receives a Facebook email, recognizes it as a Facebook notification, and delivers it to the Facebook application instead of your email box. In order for this to work, you need to set up your Facebook account to send notifications to an email address that is set up on your Blackberry. Then you need to ensure that same email address is setup within the Facebook application. Run the setup wizard from within the Facebook application to confirm or set this up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 02:20 AM
    Yea, mine stopped sending notifications about 5 weeks ago. I did not change anything. I gotta say, though, I don't mind it. The notifications began to get annoying
    06-30-10 01:25 PM
    Tag

I have stopped getting the emails from FB going back about 3 weeks ago however now I can not even get the app to log me in...
    06-30-10 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD