...sucks.

Seriously, is it just me or does going to Facebook thru the browser just so much better?
    05-10-10 05:15 PM
    I like the app, i think it reallyworks well.
    05-10-10 05:24 PM
    I don't like it, I use the app within Snaptu instead

can't upload photos, which is a pain in the arse, but prefer it for every other feature
    05-10-10 05:36 PM
    Mine seems to work ok. I know a lot of people complain about it but not sure why. If I want to do more I can always go to the mobile site option form the menu section and it does what I need to do.
    05-10-10 05:40 PM
    Well it doesn't work that great for me at all, notifications take hours to be sent to me and when it does actually notify me, it'll pick and choose what nptifications to show, when I go on the actual site it shows me everything. Also viewing pictures on the app version sucks cause they're so small and you have to manually zoom every one. While on the actual site the pictures all load nearly full screen .... Sigh. What else? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 05:41 PM
    I'm glad you brought this up...my app has always workied very well until today! Now I have a notification at the top of my screen that will not leave...I have gone on it several times and I do not see any reason for it to stay on...I tried re-boot, reinstall, different themes, etc. but it just won't go away - any suggestions?
    05-10-10 06:33 PM
    I think the app is very limited in terms of what you can do with it. Viewing pictures is just horrible, they're pixely and so small. One thing that bugs me is that you can't update the status or anything on your business page that is controlled by your own personal Facebook account. It needs to have more options and features. The app at times seems pretty useless when the mobile site itself does everything it should do...efficiently and at times more than the app itself.
    05-10-10 07:06 PM
    Memory leaks! Has caused my phone to restart many times. Deleted the app, phone works fine. Browser is typically faster, too.
    05-10-10 07:09 PM
    I just use facebook mobile. Update status, post on friends walls, message friends, subscribed friends status updates, comment on statuses, notifications...what else do I need to do? If I want to upload a picture I email it to facebook. If I want to lurk on facebook I use opera mini.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-10 08:19 PM
    I think the app is very limited in terms of what you can do with it. Viewing pictures is just horrible, they're pixely and so small. One thing that bugs me is that you can't update the status or anything on your business page that is controlled by your own personal Facebook account. It needs to have more options and features. The app at times seems pretty useless when the mobile site itself does everything it should do...efficiently and at times more than the app itself.
    Yes and yes. Spot on
    05-10-10 08:49 PM
    i think the app is bad. Pictures, comments and feeds take forever to load, notifications stall your device many times or cause a memory leak, if you click on the picture of a person on your friends list, it will always say "image not available." I've also missed quite a few notifications throughout the day. This app has way too much lag and the iphone app blows this one out ofthe water! Not to mention that iphone users can use the FB chat which is very very awesome!
    05-10-10 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD