So I have been having some problems on my bb tour. For some reason all of the sudden i stopped receiving my notifications on my FB app. It was something that started out of the blue and I have not changed any settings. I did a upgrade to see if that would fix it and nothing helped. Any input on this would be great thanks in advance
    10-21-09 02:12 AM
    do you still get emails to your berry from the email addy that is associated with facebook?
    what are the settings like in your profile for facebook?
    10-21-09 02:14 AM
    Try resending the service books. Also, try logging out, reboot, log back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 02:22 AM
    I would log into facebook from PC and check your settings.
    10-21-09 03:40 AM
    So I have been having some problems on my bb tour. For some reason all of the sudden i stopped receiving my notifications on my FB app. It was something that started out of the blue and I have not changed any settings. I did a upgrade to see if that would fix it and nothing helped. Any input on this would be great thanks in advance
    I'm having the same issues with Facebook.
    10-21-09 06:24 AM
    The BB FB app is extremely buggy. I've been having issues for 2 weeks now....Keeps telling me my login session has expired or that I have no data service when I know I have data service.....It's frustrating!!!
    10-21-09 06:49 AM
    Not to hijack the thread, but I am receiving I just want to turn off the audible alert for facebook. I would still like to receive the updates but just check them at my leisure as opposed to an alert. any suggestions?
    10-21-09 08:06 AM
    Not to hijack the thread, but I am receiving I just want to turn off the audible alert for facebook. I would still like to receive the updates but just check them at my leisure as opposed to an alert. any suggestions?
    through your sound settings
    10-21-09 08:49 AM
    yes it is very buggy but my only problem latly is uploading pictures
    10-21-09 08:50 AM
    There was an update. And its amazing compared to before. I get occasion can not connect, usually due low signal other than that there has been no probs.
    10-21-09 09:24 AM
    Similar problem with me. Last night I wasn't getting any notifications, then all of a sudden they all came in at once. All was good. Then today it's failing to send my my notifications once again. This didn't happen at all until I upgraded to version 1.7
    10-21-09 11:15 AM
    The BB FB app is extremely buggy. I've been having issues for 2 weeks now....Keeps telling me my login session has expired or that I have no data service when I know I have data service.....It's frustrating!!!

I am having the same probs. but, they started today
    10-21-09 11:59 AM
    I'm also having problems receiving notifications. I haven't changed my settings and I went in to confirm I have send email. Yesterday is the first day I noticed I wasn't receiving notifications via email or on my FB app.

I've been running FB 1.7 for about 4 days and yesterday is the first time I noticed it not working properly. It worked fine the first few days. Any fixes yet?
    10-21-09 01:23 PM
    I'm having the same problems. I checked my email and I am not recieving the email notifications at all. If they aren't being pushed to my email, then they wont show up on my phone. I think it is a FB problem and not the app or the phone having an issue.
    10-21-09 01:29 PM
    Sounds like everyone is having the notification issue. I stopped getting them yesterday about 9pm pst, but they started coming in again early this morning, so I assume that it was just a server issue because they are working fine for me now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 02:46 PM
    do you still get emails to your berry from the email addy that is associated with facebook?
    what are the settings like in your profile for facebook?
    the email addy is linked to the correct one and my settings are the same as they have always been on facebook on the PC and on my Tour. I get some notifications and some I don't get. it just started out of the blue like last night for so kind of stupid but at the same time its real annoying that it doesn't work how it use to. Well at least with other people having this problem i know its not my Tour and its something to do with FB.
    10-21-09 03:10 PM
    Is there anyway to downgrade the version of facebook you use? I upgraded to the newest version and I cant even connect because its saying I dont have a "data plan" even tho this isnt true.
    10-21-09 03:33 PM
    yeah now I'm not even getting regular emails and I did a batt pull and everything. This sh*ts really pissing me off.
    10-21-09 04:06 PM
    The notification problem has been around for almost a month before 1.7 was released. After my 1.7 upgrade, I was surprised to receive all notifications promptly, including pokes (which I hadn't been receiving for well over a month). As of this morning, however, the notifications have been very infrequent and most of them have been missed.

The inconsistent behavior is maddening, indeed.
    10-21-09 04:45 PM
    Yep, not getting notifications on my bold as of this morning. Great, not again!
    10-21-09 05:05 PM
    When you log into FB on your BB with the app then click the BB button it says options. There are boxes and one says "leave email notification messages on mail server". Does anyone happen to know what this means or if its possibly the cause to the problem here? I never had it unchecked meaning its always been checked off and I always got my notification's and I am trying to see what this option is all about.
    10-21-09 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD