was just wondering if anyone had this problem... i am recieving notifications on my bb from facebook, however i am not able to open and notifications... when i click on the notification it doesnt open, it just gives me a small drop-down window, and if i click open in the small window it takes me back to the notifications menu.... does anybody know what is going on?
    09-16-09 04:53 PM
    Look on the front page of the forums, there is many threads on this. There is issues with the application...
    09-16-09 04:55 PM
    Having the same problem multiple batt pulls haven't fixed it either
    09-16-09 04:58 PM
    Me too. Thinking it is a FB issue, not a BB issue. Getting annoying...have to go to the site & look under my profile to see them.
    09-16-09 05:20 PM
    yeah still having issue
    09-16-09 05:50 PM
    HEY! I thought it was just me! I will see that I have a notification, and I will see who it's from and what it is, but when I click to open it, I get the menu and it prompts me to open it... I was also thinking that it must be a FB issue. They better get that **** squared away man, I use that app all the time!
    It's been happening to me since last night... It's really a pain in the ***...
    09-16-09 08:14 PM
    I started a thread on this last night and when I logged on this morning there were loads of threads.

It must be a Facebook problem rather than a Blackberry problem or even an app problem as this many people who had the app working fine would surely not have all experienced the same technical problem at approx the same time.

I did notice on one of my friend's Facebook status updates earlier this evening that she had a new look Facebook so I'm assuming the app problem is down to yet more development.
    09-16-09 08:20 PM
    Moving to native apps
    09-16-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD