How do you connect your Facebook friends with your BlackBerry Address Book so that peoples facebook pictures show up in your address book??

I have one contact in my address book which I have a facebook profile pic of, I was just wondering how to get the others....
    08-12-09 11:28 AM
    email face book and tell them to fix the app
    08-12-09 11:39 AM
    email face book and tell them to fix the app
    If you don't know how the app works, don't give silly answers.

The App can match phone numbers on Facebook to your contact list, but if a number's not listed, it can't match them automatically.

Go to your Friends list in the App, highlight a name that you want to connect, then hit the Menu button. You'll see an option there to Connect to BlackBerry Messenger Contacts. Choose that, and if the app can't automatically find the correct contact, you'll get the option to choose the contact yourself.
    08-12-09 02:57 PM
    Cheers for the reply!

When I have done that will it then automatically update when people change there pics?
    08-13-09 05:06 AM
    it actually automatically links your facebook contacts as long as the first and last names on your phone are identical to the names on facebook. after you add the person to your contacts you just go to the friend list through the facebook app and it links the contacts that match. it updates the pictures too but i dont know how often it refreshes.
    08-13-09 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD