Was wondering if anyone else had this problem with this app. Besides the fact that the current facebook app is light years behind the iPhone version is anyone having trouble with facebook updating recent activity. Like I got a lot of messages on computer on Apr. 8th, but when I go to the BB application it only shows updates from Mar. 29th. Is this common?
    04-09-09 03:34 PM
    mine works fine when i update on my phone it update on my comp as well or visa versa.
    04-09-09 09:12 PM
    For a while mine wasnt pushing through any notifications but it has been steadily for the past 2 months or so....Try downloading the app again because I know there was an update a little while ago. Also you can always reprogram your phones connections by dialing *228 and then choosing option 1 when prompted. Wait a short while and it will reprogram your phone. Then do a reset (battery pull). Either way its good to reprogram the phone every now and again just to keep everything current
    04-09-09 09:23 PM
    I deleted it and went to the app store to reinstall, but it's no longer available. Guess they are working on an updated version. I would go get it from the website, but I'd rather get it from the app store.
    04-10-09 04:38 AM
    *228 sent me to Sprints customer service and option 1 asked me if I wanted to activate or upgrade my phone, which I want to do neither of the 2, is there any other was to reprogram your phone? (Sprint-wise at least?)
    04-10-09 08:13 AM
    My FB app has never worked correctly. I have uninstalled/reinstalled about 5 times with no luck. I think they need to do a huge update to the software.
    04-10-09 08:10 PM
    I agree. I reinstalled it again, but it doesn't work as smooth as it should. Hopefully they'll take care of this soon.
    04-11-09 05:03 AM
    I read somewhere on this forum if you go to the app and sign out then exit wait 5 minutes then log back on. It has worked for mem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 06:19 AM
    I've had issues with no notifications coming through, may try the reinstall option but not impressed with the app....any news of an upgrade?
    04-11-09 08:55 AM
    If it doesn't work first thing to try is a sign out/in. Then try a battery pull. Next is to try uninstalling and reinstalling. If all those fail then see if different versions of facebook have different results.
    04-11-09 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD