Okay here is my issue. Ever since I have had FB setup on my phone I would always get that small FB icon notification at the top of my screen. Well I dont know what I did but now I dont get it. I get activity info on my FB sent to my e-mail. I went into my account from a PC and changed my settings to get only SMS alerts and not e-mails. Not sure if this is working or not. Can anyone help me out on this? I have also uninstalled/reinstalled the FB app a number of times.
    04-13-10 10:08 PM
    Go into your profiles option and find facebook. See if everything is set to get a notification?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 10:20 PM
    I'm having the same problem. It sends me notifications when it feels like. Did you try a battery pull?

04-14-10 02:53 PM
    You HAVE to have emails turned on for facebook. That's what the app relies on to let you know you have a notification. It takes your standard plain text facebook email with a link and opens it in the facebook app so it looks pretty.

Simply put turn your email notifications back on and your facebook app will work flawlessly again

04-14-10 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD