ok well i updated to 1.6 but i still dont get notifactons i dont no whats wrong does anybody out there no or am i just a *****
    07-13-09 12:31 AM
    did it used to work before the upgrade?
    07-13-09 01:10 AM
    The only way your phone will get notifications is if you allow the notifications go to your email which is registered to your phone. Then your phone will only receive the notifications.
    Try a battery pull... It may help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pinoi; 07-13-09 at 03:09 AM.
    07-13-09 02:50 AM
    deah12

I had the exact same problem, I battry pulled my heart out and upgraded every service I could find relating to Facebook.

My problem ended up being nothing to do with Facebook or my Bold but somehow a facebook notification, I believe a @facebookemail.com extension had ended up in my blocked emails folder on MSN. In fact there were two in there. The second I removed these I was again receiving Facebook notifications.

Check your linked email account in your blocked senders, double check because it wasn't me that found it, but someone looking over my shoulder checking my checking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.
    07-13-09 04:07 AM
    Open facebook app, then go options, and uncheck leave notifications on server. Then they should come to your phone.

07-13-09 04:33 AM
    ok i did everything everyone said now are the notifications going to come up on the facebook application?
    07-13-09 01:11 PM
    They should. Be sure to look at what mgumbrell said. The spam filter will screw it up

07-13-09 01:13 PM
    i went to my email and i took unblock off everything idk if its working thou
    07-13-09 03:40 PM
    yea still aint working idk what else to do
    07-13-09 04:24 PM
    well i figured it out it just now updated so im all good but thanks to everyone who helped
    07-13-09 07:43 PM
    please check that you have updated the email address that receives facebook account notifications to an email address that is associated with your bb device... (open facebook application then click help)

your email in your device must be matched with email that you use when you log in to facebook... if it's different then you won't received any notification...
    07-14-09 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD