I deleted the facebook app 1.7 So then I went down load the older ver. So I click the link on the bottom that said 1.6 and it said my device wasn't compatible hhhmmn?

Anyone else hate the bulky to slow to much information to many photos and stuff on the new facebook app?

Anyone downgrade back to 1.6 successfully?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:46 AM
    I've honestly been thinking about downgrading to see if it solves the "missing notifications" issue.
    10-23-09 11:51 AM
    My facebook 1.7 on the storm works the same even with all the bulk.. I just hit the tab and go to status updates..
    10-23-09 12:37 PM
    I personally prefer 1.7. It works alot faster, without the lag that 1.6 had while you were waiting for status's to update. Much nicer UI, gives you more options as well, plus it recognizes different notifications, like wall post comments, and link comments, now you can comment on those as well without just getting a notification and a link.
    10-23-09 12:54 PM
    wow i wonder why mine dont ...
    10-23-09 01:14 PM
    If you're on a pre 5.0 OS, there is a post in this forum for 1.16.0.21 downgrade files and instructions. If you are on a 5.0 OS (like me), then join the crowd of trying to find 1.16.0.22 somewhere. My status updates didn't work either in 1.7.
    10-23-09 03:21 PM
    Sorry to hear this isn't working. That app has definitely caused nothing but problems. Have you ever tried accessing the site through the mobile browser? That's all I do, I refuse to use the facebook app.
    10-23-09 03:24 PM
    Sorry to hear this isn't working. That app has definitely caused nothing but problems. Have you ever tried accessing the site through the mobile browser? That's all I do, I refuse to use the facebook app.
    I do that for myspace because the app for myspace just sucks. It's the other way around for facebook though. I prefer the app for facebook (or used to anyway) over the mobile site because the site doesn't show photos on the news/update feed.
    10-23-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD