Hello everyone, i was wondering, my facebook application is very slow, when i look in my contact list, it searches all the time, it never stops! When i write a message, it keeps updating my contact list and i cannot write anything because it makes my blackberry freeze so much ! I tried to wait until it fully updated the list, but it also freeze, what can i do to stop it ? :S. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 02:26 PM
    does everyone has the same problem ?
    03-24-10 04:38 AM
    I do. My Facebook app hasn't been alerting me to any notifications and runs very slowly. I am considering dropping it and just using the mobile site.
    03-24-10 06:57 AM
    ^Agreed! I absolutely can't stand the Blackberry facebook app. I just use the mobile site while I'm out, and my iPod touch while I'm at home.
    03-24-10 10:22 AM
    Yeah this was why I took it off my Curve 8310 when I had that like a year back like the app would work notify me to everything & then one day just stopped working so i removed it back when I had my Curve like a month ago I installed it on my Bold thinking o maybe they fixed this well nope def didn't so don't bother with it. Just use the mobile site not to mention he facebook app is a known memory leak & slows everything down.
    03-24-10 01:14 PM
    Yeah, I got tired of the facebook app for blackberry, everything was slow and I never got my notifications through.
    03-24-10 04:08 PM
    I think it's a scam. They dont want people to use the app b/c it'll bog down their systems so they intentionally make it $hitty and slow
    03-25-10 09:31 AM
    Something wrong with it.
    03-25-10 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD