The facebook application changed my contacts photos to photos from facebook that are not related to the contacts , i removed the facebook application but they still exist , , can somebody help me on this/
    thx
    02-17-10 12:19 AM
    You may have to go through every contact, select edit and delete the pics.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 01:10 AM
    Is your blackberry (and the contacts) synced with your computer? If so, and if you keep it up-to-date, then you could just run a sync where you select for the contacts on the bb to be overwritten by your home computer. This would required you to have not already overwritten the original photos by your facebook photos found on your bb though..
    02-17-10 01:37 AM
    Thanks for your help but i have already sync my contacts and all the wrong pictures are know on my outlook contacts also, what should i do.

Thx again
    02-17-10 03:33 AM
    You're most likely going to have to do what Manny Fresh 662 suggested and go through each contact one by one and change the photos. The Facebook app is a **** like that.

Chris
    02-17-10 03:41 AM
    I thought I would add to this thread instead of creating a whole new one but does anyone experience issues uploading a pic through the app and not being able to set it as the profile pic. I try and get a could not connect to the server message very annoying seeing how it refreshes just fine. Grr!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 01:44 PM
    I thought I would add to this thread instead of creating a whole new one but does anyone experience issues uploading a pic through the app and not being able to set it as the profile pic. I try and get a could not connect to the server message very annoying seeing how it refreshes just fine. Grr!
    Facebook in general has been having issues with this. Even when trying to upload pics from a PC.
    02-18-10 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD