hi i'm pretty new to this tour and i am having problems with facebook since i updated to the os 5.0. i dont get alerts of wall comments or picture comments anymore. is there a setting that i am missing could some please lead me to the right direction? thanks
    10-11-09 10:41 PM
    Not familiar with 5.0 OS as I'm still running .43, but make sure that you have the email address that you log in to FB with setup on your BB.
    10-11-09 11:23 PM
    i am getting the emails i am just not getting the notification, kinda like the notification you would get if you got a bbm. ive tried deleting facebook and reinstallling and still does the same thing any suggestions
    10-12-09 12:54 AM
    I haven't tried 5.0, but I remember facebook as being one app that didn't work with 5.0. That's one of the main reasons I haven't bothered trying out 5.0. I don't know if they have released an updated facebook app by now, though....but I'm assuming you're trying to install the latest version.
    10-12-09 01:08 AM
    i am getting the emails i am just not getting the notification, kinda like the notification you would get if you got a bbm. ive tried deleting facebook and reinstallling and still does the same thing any suggestions
    when you edit your sound profile, scroll down to +Other, click facebook and make sure its not on silent.
    10-12-09 01:11 AM
    Clear your email on your account. When you have too many undeleted you won't get the facebook notifications.I had the same prob and I deleted my aol emails direct and now I get my notifications

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD