I am having issues with my facebook on my blackberry issue number one when i see the icon letting me know that i have a message i click on the message once i bring it up in my email folder and nothing happens. before i would click on in and it would directly take me to the message now its not happening.

i would go to my PC and see all kinds of messages but none of which came in on my phone.
    09-18-09 10:57 AM
    Seriously? Do you know how many threads are allready out there on this....
    09-18-09 10:59 AM
    09-18-09 11:02 AM
    thanks but you dont have to be so crabby
    09-18-09 11:05 AM
    thanks but you dont have to be so crabby
    Its not being crabby, hes just letting you know the rules of the forum. Otherwise we will have useless threads.
    09-18-09 11:08 AM
    Thank you jeagles5. I'm not being crabby but there are tons of threads out there already on the topic. All you have to do is search and you will find. It takes more effort to create a thread then it does to actually use the search function. Creating more useless threads just clutters up the forum especially when there is already tons of other usesless threads on the same topic. The forum rules are there for a reason and so is the search function.
    09-18-09 11:12 AM
    Yeah, this is a problem that started happening to me yesterday. Those other topics don't really touch on the exact issue you and I are having.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD