I like having facebook on my cell but it notifies me everytime someone posts to me or something I've said. Is there anyway to stop this. Email is bad enough but facebook too is making my phone blink. Rather annoying. I would just as soon get notifications on my regular email so that I can look at it when I'm not at work and such. Did this make any sense at all?
    07-26-09 10:50 PM
    Are you shutting down the app when you are done. I have a 8330 so I have to or I lose performance. I never get notifications and when I need to I just load the FB app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 01:33 AM
    Are you shutting down the app when you are done. I have a 8330 so I have to or I lose performance. I never get notifications and when I need to I just load the FB app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I finally figured it out. I still get notified with a symbol on my screen but no blinking led light or noise, either one. You can adjust those notifications through profiles, advanced. If you want to change so you are notified, you might be able to do that on your curve also. Not sure. I had an 8310 but returned it cuz the gps didn't work on it. 8900 came out between the time I got the 8310 and returned it and decided to get the 8900 for wifi. Our store doesn't carry that many of the bb curves. Just 8310 and 8900. Your version of facebook might make a difference too. I have, I believe, 1.6 on mine.
    07-28-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD