The notification is back and can't delete it damn!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 11:22 AM
    This is completely off topic, but I love your font! What is it?
    off topic response to an off topic question ; >
    it's called Qarmic Sans... you can find it if you download the fontCollection app.
    07-12-11 12:55 PM
    I'm not pleased with this version at all. The last beta release was much better. I only upgraded due to misinformation given on CB regarding new features like BBM integration which is clearly not available.

Has anyone else noticed that posts in groups will give a notification (obviously not audible) but when you go to it, it only shows the group's basic information and no posts at all. So if you want to read the post you've been notified of you have to launch the site. I don't remember the previous release being like that. Normally I wouldn't care but I have a 10 year HS reunion coming up next month and the FB group is how we all stay in touch.

Does anyone know a way to downgrade to the previous beta version?
    I have this version, and the BBM integration works for me. But im the same as everyone else when it comes to the audible sound/vibration alerts.
    07-15-11 09:33 AM
    Ended up downgrading to 2.0.0.23 and got notifications. RIM needs to solve this issue asap!
    07-15-11 12:14 PM
    Ended up downgrading to 2.0.0.23 and got notifications. RIM needs to solve this issue asap!
    I guess that's the downside to beta software .... the bugs.

I'm sure the notifications will be fixed in the next release but the fact that such an important feature of an app doesn't work also suggests the beta is nowhere near release stage at the moment.
    07-15-11 01:04 PM
    The only notification I get is when someone sends me a chat message.
    07-15-11 02:56 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD