Is anyone having trouble with facebook? I can't get it to go to landscape mode - it looks like it's not formatted for the storm. I've tried deleting and redownloading and it still won't work - very frustrating. When I hide the keyboard the application takes up about a third of the screen (like it's for the curve). The strange thing is that it works fine on my husband's storm - no problems at all. We're both using version 1.3.0.

Interesting that the only difference between his phone and mine is that he went backwards with the update (as many threads are discussing) - so he has OS v4.7.0.65 (platform 4.0.0.76) and I have OS v4.7.0.65 (platform 4.0.0.82). Not sure if that's the problem - so far, I seem to have more "glitches" than he does.
    11-22-08 01:37 PM
    yes, I am having problems with Facebook as well. I cannot login to Facebook via the browser...I installed the app that came loaded on the Storm and that seems to work fine but I want more functionality...like the ability to play Mob Wars
    11-22-08 01:43 PM
    I have the same problem, it doesn't understand the accelerometer either. Seems like it has to do with software and it'll all get resolved when Verizon releases the newest update.
    11-22-08 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD