Hey There,
    I just updated to 1.9. nice job. app is better this way.

My question is. They modify the behavior of the app and "tapping" on the screen will now clic. This is very frustrating when you tap the screen to scroll.
    Am i the only one to notice that?
    11-11-10 02:21 PM
    Mine still needs to be clicked. taping will just highlight.
    11-11-10 02:34 PM
    Mine I just tap

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 03:30 PM
    Well, lemme ask this too. Where did you guys download it from? I hear many were installing the OTA from MYBBOTA before it was available from BB. That did install and work, but was meant for the 96xx series. I am using the version right from BB.
    11-11-10 03:39 PM
    Everything seems to be activating only on click for me in the facebook app. But I have seen that behavior in plenty of other apps (mostly 3rd party, but even AppWorld does it on the featured apps left and right buttons). I have been on a rampage logging support tickets to have the issue corrected whenever I spot it
    11-11-10 03:42 PM
    For me I get the click in every area but places. In places it's mostly tap and I find it annoying to scroll.

11-11-10 04:16 PM
    You are right. Tapping on a place when checking in will take you to the details. That should be a click. Guess I'll have to log a support ticket now
    11-11-10 08:49 PM
    I have to click on most things but in message inbox I can tap.

11-11-10 09:25 PM
    I haven't tried the Places part yet, but for mine, it's a click everywhere except in the dedicated Messages inbox. In there, I can just tap the message, and it will open. It's done this since I first got it, which was an upgrade through App World. I was having the problem with no notifications, so I did the delete-reinstall, also from App World, and the tap-open messages is still there.
    11-11-10 09:41 PM
    You are Right,
    Only in dedicated inbox and FB places it would tap will trigger the "more Detail" action.

humm i guess i should ticket that... how do i do that?
    11-12-10 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD