I'm really hating 1.9 IMO it did not stay in Beta long enough. I honestly wish I didn't do the upgrade. Enjoying Facebook places is the only perk for this app and even that doesn't make up for all the problems I am having... Epic Fail doesn't even come close.
    Let me say my biggest complaint is the notifications, what's the point in using this app if it doesn't alert me correctly. Nevermind the fact that it freezes my phone which I have never had a problem with before.
    Little things like being used to clicking the bb button twice to send a message but now I forget it will take me to facebook search and lose everything that I typed.
    There are so many things wrong with this version I can't even see straight to type this message while I search for a 1.8 version. Thanks a lot RIM.
    11-20-10 12:38 PM
    I've been running the new FB app on my 9700 with both the .344 and the .358 leaked OS6 and have yet to have a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 10:51 PM
    On my Torch (OS 6.0.0.246) the only problem I've had is the notifications not going away unless I leave them open for a long time. I've solved this problem by integrating with my unified messages app, and now I'm loving the new app. Has anybody else noticed that when you open a facebook feed from social feeds that it opens it in the social feeds application now, instead of making you close yet another app when you switch apps and go back mid-check?
    11-29-10 10:58 AM
103 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD