Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Had to go back to Facebook v1.8 since the newer version wasn't sounding off my notification tone. It wasn't even in my profiles as an option. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it? I really liked the messages inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 02:17 PM
    Had to go back to Facebook v1.8 since the newer version wasn't sounding off my notification tone. It wasn't even in my profiles as an option. Just wondering if anyone else had this issue and was able to fix it? I really liked the messages inbox.

Did you try a battery pull? I don't have this problem, and it is in my profile.
    11-10-10 02:29 PM
    Yeah. I did three and did three reinstalls.

11-10-10 03:18 PM
    got it working!
    deleted, rebooted, rebooted, installed and all's well!
    11-11-10 05:39 PM
    Okay, this just happened to me after having this Torch for almost a week. Same Facebook version, 1.9.0.20. On AT&Ts OS version .246. I had Facebook in my profiles since I got the phone, but yesterday (while finally setting all my profile sounds I wanted), Facebook suddenly disappeared from the list. I had set with a sound late last week, so I know it was there, and I got a few notifications with that sound. But now it's not even listed in Profiles anymore. I tried battery pulls several times already. I don't know if I'll still get the notification as I don't get many to begin with, but I really don't want to have to go through the process of uninstalling, rebooting, rebooting, reinstalling. I guess I have to try it at some point.

Has anyone else simply lost Facebook in their profiles after having it before?

Never mind. Just tried another battery pull, and Facebook came back. I must have only used Qwickpull which apparently doesn't solve all reboot required issues.
    Last edited by joeldf; 12-20-10 at 01:40 PM.
    12-20-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD