I'll update this as we find out more.

On my 8330m 4.5 I find this.

- No Percentage while updating friends.

- While updating friends I can still search them.

- iPhones still cannot communicate correctly.

- Preview of what they said instead of Abraham Lee sent... | Abraham Lee sent...

- Upload Photos MUCH Faster. (Mine was (almost) instant with 3G)

- Status updates are updated when you enter the app MUCH faster.

- Photos load faster.

- Photo Album UI is slightly updated.

- Auto refreshing news feed. Ranges from 30 minutes to 3 hours or never for battery life.

- VERY fast when you move to facebook app from applications.

- I'm not able to upload videos on facebook for some reason.. I've seen alot of people say they were able in the beta. (maybe my phone?)

- Picture thumbnails, when uploading a picture load MUCH faster.

- Shows the amount of likes, comments, and tags when viewing a photo.

In short. The app is faster now. also a bit prettier(photos)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Deathcommand; 08-19-10 at 08:14 AM.
    08-19-10 05:34 AM
    +1 on it being much faster. I actually feel like I have a 3g phone now while using the app. Before it was like being back on my old 8100 every time I opened Facebook.
    08-19-10 05:58 AM
    I have also noticed that when you are viewing photos the quality is much better and also tells you the number of comments/likes or if there are tags to this photo which is very cool.

I also like not have to click more, it now is auto updating when you get to the bottom of the page
    08-19-10 06:27 AM
    +1 on it being much faster. I actually feel like I have a 3g phone now while using the app. Before it was like being back on my old 8100 every time I opened Facebook.
    I'm still using an 8100, and it's much faster.

08-19-10 09:03 AM
    I found that in the past couple of hours I've started having all sorts of issues with notifications. Anyone else?

~Sheri
    08-19-10 09:07 AM
    Sheri...same thing here. My notifications seemed to be working just fine for the most part up until about two hours ago. No notifications have come through in the past couple of hours. Rebooting right now to see if that will fix it.
    08-19-10 10:54 AM
    Now mine are really crazy. I'm getting double for some (email & FB on the BB) and zero for others. Can we ever have an upgrade without issues? LOL!
    08-19-10 11:16 AM
    I found that in the past couple of hours I've started having all sorts of issues with notifications. Anyone else?

~Sheri
    Now I am having issues because of a post someone is sending with some steps and now my whole app is ruined with the notifications. I was getting double. Notifications sent to the app and the e-mail. I followed the steps they posted and now none of the notifications come in. Does anyone know how to undo them?

They told me logout from my FB app and log in online to Facebook and click on the Application settings and eliminate the Facebook for Blackberry Smartphones. Then I had to log in onton my FB bb app. Later go to FB online again but this time go to Account Setting and click on Notifications and later look for "Other Applications" and put a check to it and save it.

NOW neither the e-mail nor the notifications come in. The emails arrive online but not on my bb nor do I get FB notifications. HELP!!
    08-19-10 11:32 AM
    Now when you get a Friend Request push to your app it gives the most current Status Update... Don't know if that is new but its looks new to me

08-19-10 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD