Just received a noticed and I am downloading the newest version. What's different? If anyone knows i would appreciate it. I looked through all the recent posts to make sure this hasn't be posted already
    11-02-09 08:06 PM
    You looked through the recent posts in the wrong forum . Its got a bunch of new stuff. Status updates, news feed, you can "like" things.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 08:12 PM
    didn't 1.6 have all that? i dont leave the tour forum lol
    11-02-09 08:13 PM
    Well, your gonna have to once this thread is moved to the appropriate forum.

You can toggle between them easier. Its just a little more user friendly.

11-02-09 08:15 PM
    i just looked at it after the phone rebooted. Def is different. Where will it be moved? What part of the forum will it go to?
    11-02-09 08:17 PM
    To the "3rd party apps" forum.

11-02-09 08:20 PM
    I had to delete the most recent version of FB off of my Tour since it was causing problems....incoming emails were often not showing up in my Messages folder.

New message icon and number would indicate new incoming messages, they appeared in my respective email folders for my 5 different POP accounts, but none would appear in my Messages folder.

I tried separating SMS from email folder, combined (my default), all to no avail. I've deleted and reloaded the new FB version a couple of times, battery pulls, etc.

This started happening after the FB upgrade from App World. After deleting the newest version of the FB app from my Tour, the problem disappeared.

I don't know if this was particular to my Tour or if others were experiencing a similar problem. BTW, this problem didn't occur with the previous FB app version.
    11-02-09 08:33 PM
    How do I no what version faceboook I have????

11-02-09 08:34 PM
    go to applications in options and it should tell u. I wonder if this is new release for compatabliity with 5.0?
    11-02-09 08:36 PM
    i hate the facebook ap. i go to facebook to check who's replied to stuff I replied to mostly.. and for whatever stupid reason Faceboook app doesnt do that.
    11-02-09 08:40 PM
    i hate the facebook ap. i go to facebook to check who's replied to stuff I replied to mostly.. and for whatever stupid reason Faceboook app doesnt do that.
    what doesnt the app do? i dont understand

and i still cant figure out if i have the newest facebook app
    11-02-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD