I've got a bug where my phone is showing I have facebook notifications, but when I go into the app, I have nothing. I turned off syncing with the messages folder on my device, so there's nothing unread in the messages folder. I set up a rule in my gmail account to automatically mark anything coming from facebook as read and I thought that might have been screwing it up, but when I checked my gmail account I didn't have any new facebook notifications since I set up that rule. I've done a battery pull and all of the normal stuff.

Figured this was probably just a glitch with the new version, it's never happened to me before updating to 1.7.
    10-30-09 09:10 AM
    Since downloading 1.7.0.2.2 my notifications have not been working. I've not changed anything in my email acct or my notification settings. The notifications are still in my email, but are not being picked up by the BBFB app. Is this a glitch, or do I need to go in and change something around?

I've got a bug where my phone is showing I have facebook notifications, but when I go into the app, I have nothing. I turned off syncing with the messages folder on my device, so there's nothing unread in the messages folder. I set up a rule in my gmail account to automatically mark anything coming from facebook as read and I thought that might have been screwing it up, but when I checked my gmail account I didn't have any new facebook notifications since I set up that rule. I've done a battery pull and all of the normal stuff.

Figured this was probably just a glitch with the new version, it's never happened to me before updating to 1.7.
    12-24-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD