I gotta say I love the new update for Facebook. It runs really smooth on my Tour but today I'm noticing that almost all of my notifications are not coming through to my berry. Anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know why?
    10-21-09 01:29 PM
    Do you have all your notifications set correctly on the "settings" on the website? An install of the app on the blackberry often changes them automatically.
    10-21-09 01:30 PM
    man, this forum is going to be empty with all the threads moved.. it seems so simple.. se la vie.

OP, which OS are you on?
    10-21-09 01:32 PM
    your bb might not be set to receive the notifications anymore..check your settings on your fb app as well as on facebook.com itself.
    10-21-09 01:35 PM
    Yeah all my notifications on the website are still set to the same way they were set before. I'm still getting sparce notifications but not all of them like normal.
    10-21-09 01:36 PM
    I'm running OS 4.7
    10-21-09 01:48 PM
    I was having a connection problem with FB. It kept telling me my sign on session had expired but when I signed back on it would tell me the same thing within one second of me signing right back on. What gives?
    10-21-09 01:57 PM
    This is a FB issue... FB has been in and out since late last night.. connection problems with the actual website, tweetdeck, and FB on Blackberry Tour for me... we just have to wait it out....
    10-21-09 02:29 PM
    My facebook keeps logging me out also on my tour. Anyone know a fix for this or do we have to wait till they fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:10 PM
    I gotta say I love the new update for Facebook. It runs really smooth on my Tour but today I'm noticing that almost all of my notifications are not coming through to my berry. Anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone know why?
    Where can you download the new FB? I have a lot of trouble with FB. Can't log in, communication era, etc...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 10:13 PM
    i think we can all live without facebook for a day
    10-21-09 10:13 PM
    My issue was that after install, it gave me a choice to reboot now or later. I chosen now, and it got stuck on rebooting.

So I had to get it replaced. So, I'm not taking the chance of reinstalling 1.7. I'm looking for 1.6 instead.

Apparently, there are many post on Blackberry, Crackberry, Facebook and VZW sites about several issues with BB and Facebook 1.7.

I don't which is worst: No Blackberry for three days, or no Facebook on my Blackberry (possibly never)...?

Device model: BlackBerry 9630
    Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Device OS: 4.7.1.40
    10-28-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD