I'm having two issues with Facebook 1.6:
    1. While I was in the process of re-installing the BB app yesterday, a friend sent me a message. I got an email notification in my hotmail inbox, which is on my bb, that the message was received. When I go into the FB app, though, I can't find the message; there is nothing in the notifications. I've double checked online that my hotmail address is listed as my FB contact and all of my notifications are turned on. I've also tried selecting/clearing the Leave email notification messages on mail server check box; neither made any difference.

Does the app not go out to the server and pull existing messages from my inbox? Will messages/notifications only show up on the bb app if they are received while I have the app installed? I don't think that it's an overall problem with notifications because they were working last week before I uninstalled the app and...(see #2)

2. When I try to post on a friend's wall, I get a notification: User not visible. Anyone know why?

Thanks for your help!
    07-16-09 09:09 AM
    Re #1, it only gets notifications as of after the successful install. Like your BB email, it won't go back for prior messages
    07-16-09 09:10 AM
    Thanks, LuluGirl!

Now if I can only figure out the problem with writing on friends' walls. lol
    07-16-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD