ok so i upgraded to facebook and it took me a while to notice that in my Today area of my theme it was just birthdays....from facebook. so i remembered to change my "default services" to "[email protected]". then i went back to the calendar and it had put all the entries into "device default". so what now????
    07-08-09 11:13 PM
    I fixed the same problem on mine. Do you use google sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 06:30 AM
    No I just have charter and verizon email

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:17 AM
    So do you sync with Outlook? If you sync with Outlook, and your Outlook calendar is correct:

1. connect your device to Device Manger,
    2. go to Backup/Restore, then Advanced.
    3. Navigate to the database "Calendar - All" on the right and clear it. THIS REMOVES ALL CALENDAR ENTRIES FROM YOUR DEVICE!
    4. Sync with Outlook. The next time you sync the entries will be stored under your charter email address from Outlook if that is your default service.

If you don't sync with anything (just keep appt's on your phone)...
    1. follow steps 1 and 2 above
    2. Move the databases "Calendar" and "Calendar - All" to the left side, and save that file somewhere you remember.
    3. Clear "Calendar - All" on the right side.
    4. Open the backup file you saved in step 2, and restore the database "Calendar" to the device (not Calendar-All)

this should eliminate duplicate calendars and entries.
    07-09-09 12:11 PM
    ok thanks, will do asa i fix my computer on button (i broke it off)
    07-09-09 12:26 PM
    Lol ok well i don't have instructions for that. Maybe just start typing real fast and then plug it in, kind of like a manual transmission, you know?
    07-09-09 12:28 PM
    haha i fixed it. but unfortunately the calendar didnt, the only way is to re-do all 149 things in the regular email. grrrrr
    07-09-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD