Boy Genius has a scoop on facebook 1.5 (2 months later than expected)
    Not quite what most of us were looking for but its an update.
    03-03-09 03:11 PM
    03-03-09 03:13 PM
    Wooohooo! I like the integration add-ons and the auto login feature.
    03-03-09 03:41 PM
    I wonder if Facebook Chat will be included...doesn;t look like it so far
    03-03-09 03:55 PM
    I am excited. Its about time this got updated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 04:07 PM
    The app is looking good and contains everything that they originally stated would be in 1.5. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

03-03-09 04:18 PM
    when will it be out??
    03-03-09 04:26 PM
    i really dont get the delay in releasing the software
    03-03-09 04:27 PM
    I don't see the big deal since I just use the mobile website anyways... I can do everything on the mobile website that I can do on the desktop one. In my opinion the facebook app is useless. But hey what do I know

03-03-09 04:27 PM
    I don't see the big deal since I just use the mobile website anyways... I can do everything on the mobile website that I can do on the desktop one. In my opinion the facebook app is useless. But hey what do I know

Well waiting for the site loading at times can be a pain but having the ability now to respond to status without the need to visit the site is really a great step. I hope the same can be done with picture comments as well
    03-03-09 04:58 PM
    I want all text integration to be added. And a real chat version. Meebo does it! Also the ability to rotate pictures would be amazing!
    03-03-09 05:04 PM

Facebook pics--> Contact pics
    03-03-09 05:18 PM
    Well waiting for the site loading at times can be a pain but having the ability now to respond to status without the need to visit the site is really a great step. I hope the same can be done with picture comments as well
    yea you can do picture comments. it said in the BGR thing
    03-03-09 05:51 PM
    I hope you can upload pics without losing quality.
    03-03-09 06:02 PM
    I hate it when I upload pics they show in wrong orientation, this does my swede in big time.

TD
    03-03-09 06:05 PM
    All sounds good, apart from where the **** is the facebook POKER APP that they have on the "you know what"?? Im tired of see people playing me from there mobile, I wanna do it too.... One day hey, my dreams may be answered.... who knows...
    03-03-09 06:07 PM
    im satisfied with what we have now so this looks great!

though i must say facebook for the iphone is rather impressive, but the iphone is a toy so i guess they get facebook and we get enterprise, fair deal.
    03-03-09 06:19 PM
    yea you can do picture comments. it said in the BGR thing
    Then i will absolutely love this update.. Picture comments and status comments is what i use the most.. Less travel to the site the better
    03-03-09 06:51 PM
    All of the integration features are uber nice. Might put this on my Storm. Typing in the browser on the storm is a nightmare and this is most prevalent for me in commenting on FB.

UI still blows. How hard can it be to update the interface for the Storm.
    03-03-09 07:16 PM
    It doesnt really look like much is changing... I really wanted it to see a major GUI redesign and it isnt there... I got used to using the facebook app on my iphone, and really wanted to see something more like that.
    03-03-09 07:24 PM
    I really hope Facebook 2.0 for BBOS is

1.) gonna come out before 2012
    2.) Prettier in the UI department
    ** BGR made a good point that by that point, it may be appropriate for Facebook devs to make software that the older berries can't quite run, so the new hardware can get some better looking software.

I'd personally appreciate a "lite" version for the old devices with a full blown, updated UI version for everyone with newer Blackberries
    03-03-09 07:26 PM
    All sounds good, apart from where the **** is the facebook POKER APP that they have on the "you know what"?? Im tired of see people playing me from there mobile, I wanna do it too.... One day hey, my dreams may be answered.... who knows...

also add a Mafia Wars phone version..
    03-03-09 07:30 PM
    chat functionality and a cleaner UI is all that is needed for me...
    03-03-09 07:58 PM
    This is gonna be hot like fire if it includes fbIM
    03-03-09 07:59 PM
    The current Facebook application SUCKS. It just gives you notifications and links to the browser for everything. I know everyone (including myself) hates when people say "Well on the iPhone..." but I had a peek at my roommates new iPhone and played with his Facebook app and it's infinitely better than the one for BB. Hope it is available soon.
    03-04-09 01:39 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD