Can anyone help me with this problem? Blackberry Storm 9530 OS .141.
    My face book is driving me up the wall. Every day I have to unistall/ reinstall FB to make this error code go away. I do a couple battery pulls for good measure and everything is OK. I use it for the day- do bat pull to refresh devise memory and there it is again- Java Lang error....my FB would still recieve update status but freezes the phone if I try to send a message.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    05-07-09 11:07 AM
    Got the same error downloading through AppWorld. Have you tried to download it from mobile.blackberry.net? Solved the problem for me.
    05-07-09 03:52 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried that with no success.
    05-08-09 01:08 AM
    how to uninstall the fb in blackberry ???
    08-10-09 04:48 AM
    Can anyone help me with this problem? Blackberry Storm 9530 OS .141.
    My face book is driving me up the wall. Every day I have to unistall/ reinstall FB to make this error code go away. I do a couple battery pulls for good measure and everything is OK. I use it for the day- do bat pull to refresh devise memory and there it is again- Java Lang error....my FB would still recieve update status but freezes the phone if I try to send a message.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    I decided to uninstall the FB client. I really didn't care much for it. It's pretty watered down and I think I read in here somewhere that it also drains memory. Since I only got on it occasionally I decided to dump it. I'll go on my computer when I want to look at it. The apps I use the most, work fine.
    08-10-09 10:31 AM
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON THE ALL IN ONE MESSENGER?????
    08-10-09 10:35 AM
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOG INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ON THE ALL IN ONE MESSENGER?????
    I have removed your duplicate post in the news topic.

FaceBook is a seperate application, you do not access it through the Email or Messenger service.

The first step is to install it on your BlackBerry. Most carriers will have sent you an icon for Facebook.

If not, use your Browser and navigate too:

mobile.blackberry.net

In future, you are more likely to get a response if you create a new thread for your question. I presume you used Search to find this old and bairly related thread.
    08-10-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD