Hi all,

I read there were a lot of problems with the facebook 1.5 app. Has this been solved and is it smart to install this build on my bold ? Or should I wait and see how the 0.33 version is ?

Thnx in advance
    05-11-09 06:32 AM
    Do not install it. The calendar service book issue is recurring and could mess up synchronization if you don't stay on top of it. The other features offer not much more than in the previous version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 09:45 AM
    I like it and have no problems with it. I disabled the calendar sync and it leaves my calendar alone, and the contacts sync is working beatifully even in combination with Google sync. No lost contact info, no requests sent without permission, no problems. And I like being able to comment and respond yo comments without loading the mobile site. To each his own.

05-11-09 07:47 PM
    I like it and have no problems with it. I disabled the calendar sync and it leaves my calendar alone, and the contacts sync is working beatifully even in combination with Google sync. No lost contact info, no requests sent without permission, no problems. And I like being able to comment and respond yo comments without loading the mobile site. To each his own.

Did you get this installed on 5.0 or did you switch back to 4.6?

05-11-09 09:08 PM
    I dropped back to 4.6 for a while. I was banging my head against the wall try to come up with a 5.0 compatible FB or a 4.6 with the 5.0 browser and finally gave up, at least for now. Thanks to those who tried to help by sending me files.
    05-12-09 04:26 AM
    been working fine with me,
    05-12-09 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD