face2face is an app that combines Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin all into one app. It seems like a great concept. I download it to my BlackBerry, For some reason when I refresh my feeds it doesn't refresh. It's still showing the last feed that was posted nearly 10 minutes ago. It also does not notify you of direct messages and notifications like other apps. Have anyone had much success with this app, or their own review on their experience with it?

face2face - worlds should meet • not collide

BB download link:
    face2face - for BlackBerry Smartphones
    07-30-10 11:31 AM
    Sounds cool! Will download just now!
    07-30-10 11:53 AM
    Just downloaded. I was wondering how to refresh the statues to?
    07-30-10 12:32 PM
    Just downloaded. I was wondering how to refresh the statues to?
    It would be great if the refresh would work.
    As for Facebook, it seems to show status updates only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-10 12:35 PM
    It would be great if the refresh would work.
    As for Facebook, it seems to show status updates only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I tried clicking on news feed first, then on fb status, that seem to have updated it for me. I guess I have to play around with it for a while..its a nice app..I wont be downloading twitter or fb...thanks!!!
    07-30-10 12:40 PM
    I don't think I'll be keeping this on my device much longer. For this app to be 1 MB in size, it's not doing enough for me. The refresh doesn't work. You have to logout, then log back in to see the changes. It also doesn't display all of the feeds. When viewing Facebook status updates, it showed about 25-30 feeds, then I was unable to view anymore after that.
    07-30-10 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD