Is there any Formula 1 apps for the Blackberry ? It would be great to have one as the season starts on Sunday !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-10 09:36 PM
    Try scoremobile

03-09-10 02:33 PM
    Is there any Formula 1 apps for the Blackberry ? It would be great to have one as the season starts on Sunday !

Just downloaded it.....there is an F1 tab.

I guess we wait till the race to see what we get.
    03-09-10 05:21 PM
    Every season I look for an F1 app and every season there aren't any.

Anyways... scoremobile is good. Also check out ESPN F1 ESPN F1 from your BB browser

F1.com is redesigning their mobile app/site Formula 1™ - The Official F1™ Website Knowing them, it might be a paid for app.
    03-09-10 05:52 PM
    I need something, because I've never been able to get Live Timing past my Linux firewall. Last time I had live timing was in '07.
    03-09-10 06:06 PM
    I seen this app on this website http://crackberry.com/formula-1-seas...ive-timing-app It Works GREAT!
    Thanks for the replies BTW!
    03-13-10 05:06 PM
    Go to formula1.com. You have to register on the site but its free. There is a new app that is also free and gives you info for P1, P2, P3, Qualifying, and Race Info (including incidents, half way updates, and of course, results).

You can also opt in for text updates if you want.
    03-13-10 05:55 PM
    The app I was saying about is from Formula1.com too.....you need to register...so probably is the same app. I used it to monitor practice 1 & 2 and Quali...and it worked great!....Well done Formula1.com for a great free app !
    03-13-10 06:00 PM
    The app I was saying about is from Formula1.com too.....you need to register...so probably is the same app. I used it to monitor practice 1 & 2 and Quali...and it worked great!....Well done Formula1.com for a great free app !
    i had given up hope for an app like this. I'm so happy!!

It's been working great for me too & it's free!
    03-13-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD