Couple of questions about slacker:

1) So let's say I type in the artist "journey" and pick "journey" from the list. It plays a Journey song("Stone In Love" plays). The top left now say's Journey Radio. What exactly does this mean? Does it assign "like" songs to play on this "station", or am I opted into one of the default "stations"..or does something else happen?

2) Also, why are they called stations? The music isn't streaming "live", meaning if you click on the station "Today's Hits", and I have already been listening to it, we aren't going to be hearing the exact same thing. It seems like it is more like a random playlist.

3) So if I choose to cache a station, and I plug it into my computer and go through that process....is it just putting songs in the memory based on the station? again, like a playlist you can't see.... or am I missing something?
    04-07-09 07:47 PM
    1) It will play songs by bands "like" Journey. From the PC, you can even play stations based off a particular song, rather than a band. You might also be able to do this from the BB, I don't know.

2) Pretty much.

3) Yup.
    04-07-09 07:49 PM
    that about covers it.
    04-07-09 08:01 PM
    04-07-09 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD