I've searched and can't find info that this is out there but IMO would be a HUGE addition to an Expense Tracking App.

I currently use evernote to capture and keep a photo copy of my receipts, but an app that would track my expenses and give me the option to snap a quick photo of the receipt with my camera would be "worth it's weight".

Any thoughts on this?! Or is it out there?!

Ryan
    08-12-09 08:18 AM
    perhaps this is along the lines of what you're seeking:

www.proongo.com
    08-12-09 10:53 AM
    Very nice....looks like this is what I'm looking. Going to check it out. THANKS!!
    08-12-09 11:43 AM
    I recommend upgrading to the latest version of ProOnGo Expense today at www.ProOnGo.com. The latest version contains a lot of bug fixes\feature requests from customers (you can send requests straight from ProOnGo from the 'Help and Support' menu item).

ProOnGo is also looking to sign up people for a private beta if they need to fax expense reports. The new fax feature will allow you to fax expenses straight from your phone to a fax machine. Please contact [email protected] for more info.

One tip: in BlackBerry options, ProOnGo Expense (and other apps you trust) will run a lot more smoothly if you Edit your BlackBerry options\permissions to 'Allow' ProOnGo.

-Dave, www.ProOnGo.com or [email protected]
    09-02-09 05:21 PM
    I use it.... Love it. I am self employed and this app helps me be more organized with my expenses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD