Once I got it working again it has been fine. I went through a three week period where it absolutely refused to update. Once it started working again it has been fine. For the ease of access to radar I'll deal with the issues but for $10 it shouldn't be this bad.
    08-22-09 12:35 PM
    I could never get Berryweather to work at all! E-mobile Weather to the rescue, and it works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 12:59 PM
    It doesnt allways notify me of Severe weather. We had thunderstorms the other day and a severe thunderstorm warning. it said the forecast was fog...
    08-22-09 01:12 PM
    I just use Viigo for weather
    08-22-09 01:58 PM
    I wasn't happy with the accuracy in my area (both with and without GPS). This, coupled with occasional update problems, led me to remove it from my device.
    08-22-09 02:49 PM
    Berryweather as far as the temps go has been as close as I could expect about 3 degrees of from what the other weather sites show. Weather channel is usually the hottest temp reporting for me berryweather a few degrees below that.Local weather station right in the middle spliting the difference of those
    As far as weather alerts its be right on for me

08-22-09 05:13 PM
    BerryWeather is for the most part accurate. I rely on the app more for the weather alerts and on screen icon pic more then anything else. I like the app a lot!
    08-22-09 05:23 PM
    No problems here. The information they put out is only as good as their weather source.
    08-22-09 05:46 PM
    I had the updating problem when they were having server side issues, but after that its worked flawlessly. I haven't noticed that much of a battery drain with the GPS on. I love the fact that it does update for weather according to my location. The temp has been off a couple of degrees but I can deal with that. My only quibble is that at 5pm it always changes to the moon icon. Weird for me because I'm in SoCal and it doesn't get dark until about 8pm!

08-22-09 06:16 PM
    from where i live in saint paul right on the mississippi real close to minneapolis if i put in my zip it gives the temp for a more north western part of saint paul, but if i put in minneapolis instead of my zip it more closely matches my zip from weather.com, just a suggestion for those who live in larger areas with multiple zips...
    08-23-09 02:15 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD